She hopes to help others find their inner strength through sharing her hard-earned lessons in her new memoir. In addition to dealing with her two failed marriages, she was diagnosed with cancer and her son was abusing drugs.
“When we claim and honor the God-given strength within, we are able to climb out of the abyss of poor decisions and go on to live a meaningful, peaceful life.”
Ever Faithful to His Lead: My Journey Away from Emotional Abuse offers readers insight into her poor decisions and how they can learn from her story.
“I want to inspire hope and action for my readers who need to find their own inner strength,” Pooler explains.
- A loving family, solid career, and strong faith foundation do not guarantee a problem-free life.
- We all have everything we need within, but we need to claim and honor our own inner strength to get the life we want and deserve.
- Abuse, in any form, is harmful. Emotional abuse may not cause direct physical harm, but it can be damaging to your mind and your spirit.
- The very things you think are holding you back from having the life you want can serve to help you find your way to freedom.
- Hope matters, even when all seems hopeless in the moment.
Nothing can rescue you until...
you decide to rescue yourself
How does a young woman from a stable, loving family make so many wise choices when it comes to career, but so many poor choices when it comes to love? Her life and the lives of her two children hinge on her choices and the answers she finds.
Listen to Kathleen Pooler on her roller-coaster ride of self-discovery, from shame and guilt to inner strength, in her tears-to-triumph story.
Here is Kathleen's contact information
Google+ Kathleen Pooler
LinkedIn Kathleen Pooler
Personal Page: Kathy Pooler: https://www.facebook.com/kathleen.pooler
Author Page: Memoir Writer’s Journey Kathleen Pooler: https://www.facebook.com/memoirwritersjourney
Amazon Central Author Page: